2018 - 2019 School Year
Welcome to Fourth Grade
SCHOOL WIDE THEME: The Beloved- Names, Essence, Way of Being
In fourth grade, students are focusing on understanding their place in the world, and their impact on their surroundings. Through a learning and respect for the names of that which exists in our universe, students will come to understand the important diversity of Allah’s creations and systems. Through that learning, students will expand their understanding to the essence of these creations and the qualities for which they are known. They will recognize that our quality of being is based on intentionality and purpose. All of Allah’s creations have a pattern of existence, and through our daily actions we display tolerance, respect and connectivity to the systems of which we are a part.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WINTER BREAK!!!! SEE YOU IN 2019!
**Please check the WEEKLY NEWS tab for an updated newsletter!**
- UPCOMING DAYS OFF AND IMPORTANT EVENTS
- Hot Lunch must be ordered and paid for by the end of the previous month
- Winter break: 12/24 - 1/4 (School Resumes Monday 1/7/19)
- No School Monday 1/21- MLK Day
- Specials Schedule
- This webpage will be used for ALL fourth grade classes: Sr. Abeera (4A) & Sr. Emily (4B)
- If an assignment applies to only one of the classes, it will be noted.
- School begins at 8:00 am. Tardy is at 8:00 am. Please work hard to be on time so you can start the day with your class! Arriving at 7:45 am will give students time to fully unpack, begin bell work, and prepare for a successful day.
- **HEALTHY SNACKS PERMITTED ONLY: Fruits, veggies, cheese sticks, crackers, cereal/granola bars, Yogurt. NO CHIPS, CHEETOS, COOKIES, BROWNIES, etc. You need healthy foods to help you learn the best!!!
- **Sr. Abeera's classroom is Nut and Sesame seed free classroom so please make sure students do not bring food with peanuts, tree nuts and sesame seed.
- **Students have a limited amount of time to eat lunch, a lot of time is spent waiting in the line for the microwave line, please bring food that doesn't need to be warmed if possible!