Gracious, Blessed, Generosity
Trimester 1: Current Announcements
Order a 2019-2020 Yearbook Early - The 2019-2020 yearbook is currently in the making. You won't want to be without a yearbook in May! Click here to order now and enter the code 10209020.
- School begins at 8:00 AM. Students will be marked tardy for entering the classroom after this time. Please work hard to be on time to start the day with our class community. Arriving at 7:45 AM will give students time to fully unpack, begin bell work, and prepare for a successful day.
- The following list is an example of the types of healthy and easy to clean up snacks are permitted in class during snack time: fruit, vegetables, cheese, and granola bars. Snacks such as fried chips, cookies, brownies, etc. will be confiscated. Please remember, we have always been a tree nut, peanut, and sesame seed free school (click here for examples of restricted foods).
- Cold lunches are the easiest for students to consume during lunch time.
- Gym Days: On designated gym days, students must wear their gym uniforms. Please see Uniform Policy for more information.
- 4A Sr. Abeera's Gym Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 4B Sr. Danielle's Gym Days: Mondays and Wednesdays